Sunday, September 26, 2010

Muffin Man

Last night Warren and I made banana muffins. He has had some baking experience. He makes pancakes with Daddy on Sunday mornings.


Warren was an excellent sous-chef and we had such fun.
First he mashed the bananas while I whipped the sugar and butter.


Then he helped me measure the salt and baking soda into the flour.


I added the eggs into the sugar/butter mixture and slid the bowl in front of him. He stirred as I added the flour mixture and the perfectly mashed bananas.


I was so impressed at how well he stirred. All the batter stayed in the bowl.

And here is the result! Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. You are very - - VERY - - patient! I don't know how well I'd do with a task like this. (I have enough trouble cooking on my own! LOL) But, it's experiences like this which might encourage him to do his own cooking someday. That can only be a good thing. Most of all - he's got memories of a fun time with Granberry (is it?)

    They really do look yummy! Wish I could reach out and take one from the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience had nothing to do with it. He was really good! It took no longer to make them with him, than if I did it on my own. Obviously, his pancake experience has paid off. He mixes those with his dad...who has the real patience :)

    ReplyDelete