Sunday, October 9, 2011

#7 Seasonal Dress Code


I am a natural born procrastinator. There are various reasons for my stall tactics, depending on what I need to do. For instance when it comes to decorating for the season, it always takes me awhile to get in the swing of things. I'm pretty slow when it comes to decorating for Christmas. While the rest of the world spends Thanksgiving weekend in a shopping and decorating flurry, I'm usually still savoring the last of the fall decorations, reluctant to move on.



I'm not much different when decorating for Fall. I wait until September is almost over before getting my box of fall decorations out and letting summer go.





That being said, I have to admit I love fall decorations! I love fall colors: orange, yellow, rust, gold. They are my favorite seasonal color pallet. I've already stated how much I like yellow. The others just blend in and support it. One of the best parts about fall is how those colors shine.

The colors of fall show up everywhere, from clothes, to food, to leaves, to decorations. It is as if the whole world was waiting for this moment. Spring may be the season of pastels, but no other time of year celebrates itself so fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment