Monday, October 17, 2011

#5 October's Goldrush!




It is impossible to talk about Fall without talking about the changing leaves! I'm not going to say much here. (Are you relieved?) After all, everyone from pre-school and up knows that the leaf change is the most significant thing about Fall. Suffice it to say, that I agree. Instead I will let the pictures do the talking.


The view from my deck. It is tough I know, but someone has to look at it!



Ornamental grasses display their showy plumes as a salute to fall.


Fall is the time of year for driving, but it is hard to take in the sights and not wreck the car.




Fall takes its time in Pittsburgh. With the wide variety of trees, the leaf change comes in stages. It takes a beautiful season and stretches it out. And that is just fine with me!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors! I love autumn - especially the reds! If I lived up there, I'd be taking drives every day. :D

    ReplyDelete